Lasted updated: August 26, 2021
Your privacy is critically important to us. At 20Twenty Design, we have a few fundamental principles:
We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the information we collect.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection and use of personal data when you use our Website and Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so. For example, to provide our Services, communicate with you, or make our Services better. We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically by operating our Services, and from outside sources.
The security of your data is important to us. While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on pages
- Diagnostic data
Tracking and Cookies
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. We employ third-party services to facilitate our Service, analyze how our Service is used, and perform Service-related tasks. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
How and Why We Use Information
We use the collected data for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Service
- To ensure quality and maintain the safety of our Service
- To fix problems with our Service
- To market our Service
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing
- To improve and analyze our Service
- To customize the user experience
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with news, offers, and general information about other services which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of 20Twenty Design, third parties, or the public at large.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to requests made by a court, government agency, or is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 20Twenty Design, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit access to information on your mobile device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the option to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps.
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: You can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using 20Twenty Design’s Website, with the drawback that certain features of 20Twenty Design’s Website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Correct, modify, limit the use of, or request the deletion of your Personal Data: Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data by contacting us to make necessary changes.
Links to Other Sites
We prioritize the protection of children online. 20Twenty Design does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
Our Service is not intended for children. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
General Data Protection Regulation